Wednesday, October 26, 2011

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

So it turns out I love coffee. This isn't new. I've enjoyed coffee for at least the past 5 or so years and I am sure I would have liked it earlier, had I tried it. I've gone through stages of drinking as much as I could but have always stopped for various reasons, usually cost. I am now, however, officially addicted.

No matter what my coffee drinking habits are, I've always tried to cut down/cease entirely around exams. I read something somewhere that made me think that it was the right thing to do. I figured if I can make it through exams without coffee then I'm doing something right. Enter Red Bull.

It's taken me long enough but I have finally realised that coffee is both cheaper and tastier than Red Bull. So now I'm hyped up on caffeine and loving it! HELLO EXAMS!

1 comment:

  1. "Hyped on caffeine and loving it" ... sounds perfect!!

    There's nothing quite like a coffee buzz! I have tried to get my caffeine intake back under control recently after practically surviving on the stuff for much of the summer. Not a sustainable way to live (well, if you want to make it past 30 anyway).

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?